Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – (ISC)2
This course is designed to assist students in preparing for the ISC² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification exam. Whether you are planning to earn your CISSP credential or are looking for a valuable resource to help advance your cybersecurity career, this course is a one-stop solution for all the key information and learning materials you need. What you learn and practice in this course is not only a part of your preparation to succeed in the CISSP exam but also will assist you to effectively design, implement and manage a state-of-art cybersecurity program of your organisation.
The core focuses of this course will be on the knowledge and technical skills to design, develop and manage an organisation’s overall security environment. To support that, this course integrates a systematic learning plan, a rich collection of essential learning materials, practice tests, virtual lab sessions, live class lecturers, and one-on-one academic consultation sessions. The comprehensive learning approach of this course will significantly boost your ability to learn, prepare and practice for the exam efficiently and quickly. The exam tips and learning design of this course will substantially reduce hours of internet browsing, the amount of time required to collect learning materials, total preparation time, and most importantly your level of anxiety to earn CISSP professional certification. This course is a time-saver and will offer peace of mind to advance your professional IT security career.
What you need to know (Prerequisite):
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the CISSP CBK®
- Full-Time Experience: Must have worked a minimum of 35 hours/week for four weeks to accrue one month of work experience.
- Part-Time Experience: Your part-time experience cannot be less than 20 hours a week and no more than 34 hours a week.
The CISSP is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers and executives interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles, including those in the following positions:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Security Manager
- IT Director/Manager
- Network Architect
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Architect IT
- Security Auditor
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Manager
Prescribed Textbook (Included in the course fee)
Deane, A. J.; Kraus A., 2021, The Official (ISC)² CISSP CBK Reference, 6th Edition, Sybex, USA
Prescribed Learning Materials (Included in the course fee)
Learning resources from uCertify
Learning resources available at myAuPI
This course helps you master all the topics on the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam, including
- 15 hours of trainer-led live classes with a class size of 15 Max.
- Live class lecturers on 22 essential key topic areas.
- 4 free one-on-one academic consultation sessions.
- Lifetime access to the prescribed ebook.
- 24/7 access to uCertify virtual lab for 1-year.
- 1-year access to uCertify learning materials that include:
- 22+ lessons, 420+ quizzes, 840+ Flashcards, 420+ Glossary of terms
- 108+ pre-assessment questions, 3 Full-length tests, 108+ Post assessment questions, 324+ Practice test questions
- 80+ virtual live performance lab 33+ Video Tutorials (55 minutes)
Who should do the course
The ISC² CISSP certification is a highly acknowledged cybersecurity credential. It is ideal for information security professionals seeking to prove their understanding of cybersecurity strategy and hands-on implementation. It demonstrates you have the advanced knowledge and technical skills to design, develop and manage an organisation’s overall security landscape.
To qualify for the CISSP, candidates must pass the exam and have at least five years of cumulative, paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®). A candidate who doesn’t yet have the required experience to become a CISSP may become an Associate of (ISC)² after successfully passing the CISSP exam. The Associate of (ISC)² will then have six years to earn the experience needed for CISSP certification.
What you will learn
After successful completion of this course you should be able to:
- Outline a systematic learning plan to succeed in the CISSP certification exam.
- Save a huge amount of housekeeping and preparation time.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the available learning materials, lab sessions and key topic areas.
- Reinforce your current learning and knowledge retention.
- Learn, prepare, and practice for the CISSP certification exam.
- Measure readiness to sit for the exam.
- Possess a higher level of confidence to complete the exam.
- Demonstrate knowledge, ability, and skills necessary to manage the overall information security program to protect your organisation from increasingly difficult cyber attacks.
Course Structure – Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – (ISC)2
There are 22 key topic areas of this course. These are: